Financial, Legal Leaders Can Now Earn Required Credits on Human Capital Management in EEA Program
Created in 2009, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s first formal learning and certification program on Enterprise Engagement, encompassing human capital management, measurement, ROI, and compliance will be adapted for chief financial officers (CFOs) and business leaders. The program will be offered in partnership with the Accountant-Lawyer Alliance (ALA), which provides continuing education courses and networking events to certified public accountants (CPAs) and attorneys nationwide. In October of 2020, the EEA will offer quarterly live webinars that will satisfy the continuing education requirements for CPAs and attorneys (i.e., CPE and CLE). This new EEA-produced track will focus specifically on the needs of CFOs, executives, CPAs, and attorneys seeking to understand the basic principles of managing, measuring, and reporting on all aspects of ethical human capital/stakeholder management, including public disclosures.
Given the importance of human capital management, measurement, and return-on-investment of expenditures in customers, employees, distribution, and supply chain partners, and communities, the EEA has created a new membership category, education, and certification program for CFOs, CPAs, and attorneys. This unique program covers various topics, including ethical governance practices, disclosure requirements, and human capital risk factors.
The First Human Capital Education Program Qualifying CFOs, CPAs, and Attorneys
The Account-Lawyer Alliance (ALA)
will be the exclusive provider of the EEA live webinar education programs on Human Capital Management, Measurement, and ROI. Participation in these live classes, which will be scheduled shortly, can be used to fulfill annual learning requirements for CPAs and attorneys, according to William Kline, Ph.D., CEO of the ALA. This includes the CPE certification for accountants and the CLE certification for attorneys.
Participants who complete all the human capital sessions automatically receive certified continuing education credits. According to Kline, “Our goal is to provide our community of accountants, CFOs, and attorneys with high-quality content that doesn’t just check off a box toward continuing education requirements. We help them use this required time to advance their careers and effectiveness by learning new skills from leading experts. The topic of Human Capital measurement and ROI is an important topic in business and government, which we believe will be of interest to our community.”
The four-hour live webinar course includes:
• What is human capital management, how it relates to talent management, and why does the subject matter to CFOs?
• The economic and other benefits of a strategic and systematic approach to human capital management.
• What is employee engagement, and why has it failed over the last 20 years?
• What is a human capital audit, and how to conduct one?
• ISO 30414 human capital reporting and other standards.
• Concrete human capital scorecards that will help improve organizational performance.
• Established methods to measure the return-on-investment of employee engagement tactics, from training, coaching, and communications, to recognition, loyalty, incentives, diversity, and other efforts.
• Information on human capital disclosures increasingly desired by investors, customers, and talent, including human capital external and internal reporting standards.
• The impact of human capital on business valuations.
The first live event is scheduled for October.
For More Information
Tel. 914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.