This short video interviewing Bret Williams, Links Unlimited co-founder and head of the company’s event gifting services, is designed for corporate buyers and solution providers seeking to get a personal sense of this company’s vision and management for live and hybrid event gifting.
This Brand Media Coalition video profile features a short overview of the company’s event gifting services in an interview with Bret Williams, Co-Founder and Director of Global Events for Links Unlimited, one of the largest master fulfillment companies in the US focused in the corporate incentive, recognition, loyalty, and corporate amenity business.
This program is part of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s growing online marketplace of preferred solution providers for Engagement and Total Rewards allowing people to get a sense of a company before traveling to a trade show or holding a meeting.
This interview provides:
- An overview of the Links Unlimited Corporate Event Gifting business and the various options for live events, including providing a turn-key solution with trained personnel for fittings, as well as a boutique and inventory management, or for a hybrid solution in concert with industry event management partners that provide their own on-site or other event support services.
- A brief history of Links Unlimited’s experience with event gifting.
- An overview of technology options available to manage online selection and fulfillment that can work for both live and/or hybrid events, or to use as incentives to promote event participation. He believes this will be especially critical, as organizations are finding it harder than ever to attract people to either live or webinar events.
Bret believes the pandemic has changed events forever. They will have to be more experiential and provide more reasons for people to attend live, and they will need to have hybrid versions to extend the reach to those not interested enough to attend in person.
Incentives and gifts can play a major role in attracting attendance and in enhancing engagement, he believes.
For More Information
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.