In celebration of the Apollo’s culture-defining legacy and Bulova’s forthcoming new chapter in its History of Firsts campaign, New York City-based watch brand, Bulova, announces a partnership with the world-famous Apollo Theater.
The new partnership will come to life In the coming months across Bulova’s social media channels and official website as the brand showcases some of the most memorable images from the Apollo archives connecting also to Bulova’s past, the company announced.
Later this summer, Bulova says it will unveil a Special Edition Apollo Theater timepiece reflecting the colors, marquis and spirit of the institution that has launched some of the most important music artists of all time - Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Billie Holiday, Sammy Davis Jr., James Brown, Gladys Knight, Luther Vandross, D’Angelo, Lauryn Hill, and others. The collection will reportedly be “launched and supported by a series of digital and physical activations showcasing Bulova and the Apollo Theater’s longstanding attitude of being ‘bold at heart’ and ultimately changing the rules of the game.”
The company says that the partnership “is an organic evolution of the Bulova brand as envisioned in its most recent Bold at Heart campaign — a novel initiative highlighting watches, moments, and musical artists which epitomize the same radical authenticity, ingenuity and constant curiosity to pave the way for the future, all essential qualities of the brand since its founding by immigrant visionary Joseph Bulova in 1875.”
“We couldn’t think of a more inspiring institution than the Apollo Theater, world-renowned for bringing people together to celebrate the best in music, theater, dance, and more,” says Jeffrey Cohen, President of Citizen Watch America. “We look forward to bringing the cultural and social message of the Apollo to consumers from all generations inspiring them to wear a timepiece representing both the history and future on their wrists and in their hearts.”
“The Apollo is the temple of dreams and ambition, a monument to tenacity and social revolution since it’s very first days of existence,” says Jonelle Procope, President & CEO. “We are delighted to partner with a heritage brand such as Bulova to highlight not only the greatest moments of our nearly nine decade history but also to celebrate the Apollo’s exciting chapters ahead.”
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.