Human Capital and Enterprise Engagement Youtube Channel: 22 Sessions and Counting
Management involved with engaging people have to be jacks of many trades -- from branding, culture, and communications to DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), innovation, and human capital analytics. In its quest to help organizations profit from the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism through an enterprise approach to engagement, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance is building a continually growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with experts at the front lines of implementing people-focused strategies. Below is our latest library of shows.
One of the impacts of the pandemic is the realization that terrific education can be available online 24/7 through a computer, smart phone or other device. The Enterprise Engagement Alliance Human Capital and Enterprise Engagement YouTube librar
y provides the panel discussion learning format online to help management at all levels learn on a 24/7 basis about strategic and tactical issues related to engaging all stakeholders in a strategic, systematic, and measurable way.
These programs are made possible by sponsors of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, including:
(the founding sponsor), Augeo
, BCAT Brand Alignment, CarltonOne
, Catalyst Performance Group
, Citizen Watch Group
, Courageous BC
, Fire Light Group
, Luxe Incentives
, Talent Management Evolution, Transcend Engagement
, and Travel & Transport Loyalty.
Short Intro to the EEA "Essentials in Enterprise Engagement and Human Capital" Youtube Show. (6 minutes.) Click here
Half-hour CEO Chat TV covers the essentials of Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise. Click here
Introduction to Stakeholder Capitalism...From Concept to Action. (30 minutes.) Click here
Human Capital Materiality: What This Means for Every Organization. (60 minutes.) Click here
5. Human Capital Management and Metrics and ROI of Engagement. (60 minutes.)
Stakeholder Capitalism, Human Capital Management, and the Opportunity for HR With Dave Ulrich. (60 minutes.) Click here
How to Educate the C-Suite on the Importance of Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Engagement. (60 minutes.) Click here
Human Capital Management, Metrics, and the Emerging Role of the CFO. (60 minutes.) Click here
Why Human Capital Reporting Will Become Required and What That Means. (30 minutes.) Click here
CEO Chat on Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement. (30 minutes.) Click here
EEA Certification Preparation—introductory course. (50 minutes.) Click here
Business Operating Systems – The Perfect Prescription for a Better Business? (60 minutes.) Click here
Advertising and Marketing in the Era of Authenticity. (60 minutes.) Click here
Strategic Culture: Beyond the Warm and Fuzzy. (60 minutes.) Click here
Sales Incentives Effective Design. (45 minutes.) Click here
Sales Engagement Essentials: The Generational Shift Has Arrived. (30 minutes.) Click here
Effective Employee Engagement Tactics. (40 minutes.) Click here
Employee Engagement Essentials: It Starts at The Top. (40 minutes.) Click here
19. The Art of Brand Media, Experiences, and Surprise and Delight. (60 minutes.) Click here
20. The Role of Distributors in Brands and Engagement. (40 minutes.) Click here
21. Motivational Event Update: Pandemic Spurs Big Changes in Group Travel. (40 minutes.) Click here
22. Individual Travel Essentials: Surge Expected in Individual Incentive Travel. (40 minutes.) Click here
Engagement Solution Provider Profiles
An 24/7 online opportunity to learn about different types of practical solution providers as if you were talking with them at a trade show.
1. BCAT Brand Alignment
: A process and assessment platform for building a consensus around a brand or culture of an organization or team in order to achieve better results.
2. Catalyst Peformance Group
: A leader in the design and implementation of business operating systems to help CEOs more effectively manage their organizations.
: A financial wellness and progress service that companies can offer to help employees to better manage financial goals and challenges and get more out of their company's employee benefit programs.
Rewards, Recognition, and Brand Media
1. Card Now
gift cards activatable on demand via a smart phone app.
Upcoming shows include:
• Channel Partner Engagement Essentials
• Diversity and Inclusion ROI
• Recognition Essentials
• Enterprise Engagement Technology
• Engagement and Corporate Social Responsibility
For More Information
Founder, Enterprise Engagement Alliance
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to profit from the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism, enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Learning and Certification: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance 2.0 education program, the only learning and certification platform for boards, executives, and managers seeking to understand the implementation principles of Stakeholder Capitalism, human capital management and measurement, and ROI of engagement. For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or 914-591-7600, ext. 230.
ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org, an online trade publication founded in 2008 that features news, profiles, research, and more on the field of Enterprise Engagement, the implementation process for Stakeholder Engagement, and the EEXAdvisors.com buyer's guide and resource directory. This includes a comprehensive resource library on Stakeholder Capitalism, human capital management, measurement, and ROI of engagement.
RRN at RewardsRecognitionNetwork.com, an online trade publication founded in 1996 that features news, profiles, research and more on rewards, recognition, gifting and brand media, and the Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. This features a comprehensive resource library on brand media, rewards, recognition, incentives, gifting and more.
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement Youtube channel featuring one-hour and 30-minute panel discussions with experts on multiple topics on Stakeholder Capitalism, Human Capital Management reporting and measurement, and engagement tactics.
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal human capital management, reporting, and ROI of engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand Alignment audits for brands and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Services—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group focuses on helping organizations focused on people sell to the right buyer and on assisting engagement solution providers seeking an exit or merger. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.