The Incentive Marketing Association has named its 2022-2023 Board of Directors and the president of its Incentive & Engagement Solution Providers strategic industry group.
Fintan Connolly, Motisha, is the IMA’s new President; Jim Atten, Telos Gifting, serves as Executive Vice President; Jeffrey Brenner, CPIM, Seiko, as Vice President; Brian Dodds, CRP, IP, WorkStride, Treasurer; Jen Brumley, Fiserv - Gyft, Secretary; Bill Martocci, CPIM, Carlisle Sales & Marketing, Inc., Past President
Newly-elected Directors are Julie Barbier Leblan, CEO, Merit Incentives; Cindy Mielke, CPIM, Vice President, strategic partnerships, Tango Card Inc.; Oran Nevin, Director, Global Procurement, Workhuman.
Returning and appointed directors are: Nancy Alderman, CPIM, TSYS Loyalty & Prepaid; David Boodey, CPIM, Replink; Mike Donnelly, CPIM, Hinda Incentives; Tom Edgette, Hoffman & Edgette, inc., Award Marketing Services; Peter Friend, Global Hotel Card powered by Expedia; Tyler Gentry, Blackhawk Network; David Gould, CPIM, 360insights; Andrew Johnson, Diggecard; David Klein, Spirit Airlines; Marc Matthews, Pulse Experiential Travel; Lore Rincon, Continental Premium Corporation; Armineh Sarkissian, Dine Brands Global; Tasha Sharp, Sharp Incentives; Lincoln Smith, IP, HMI Performance Incentives; Hollis Thornton, CPIM, Blackhawk Network; Sarah Weidman, The Genevieve Group, LLC
In related news, The Incentive & Engagement Solution Providers (IESP) has elected Lincoln Smith, IP, Chief Strategy Officer, HMI Performance Incentives, 2022-2023 Board President, and announced new officers and directors.
Chris Galloway, CPIM, Brandmovers, Inc., will serve as Vice President; Sheryl Shewman, U.S. Bank, as Treasurer and Juan Manuel Valenzuela, CPIM, Above Target, as Past President. Heather Abbott, CPIM, Powerhouse Brands Consulting; Peter Cannon, Ticket Jones; Brant Dolan, IP, Quality Incentive Company; David Gould, CPIM, 360insights; and Cindy Mielke, CPIM, Tango Card will serve as Directors.
The Incentive & Engagement Solution Providers (IESP), a strategic industry group of the Incentive Marketing Association (IMA), is designed to be a trusted resource for business leaders globally in helping their organizations achieve results through engagement and incentive solutions. IESP says it is “the premier source for information and education on and delivery of incentive and recognition programs. Its goal is to educate and promote the benefits of results-based programs to the worldwide business community while providing value to members by promoting their services, products, and brands.”
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.