Mark Alt, Vice President, Maritz, is incoming Chair of the 2023 IRF Board of Trustees. Chair elect is Susan Adams, Vice President, Engagement Strategy & Corporate Services, Next Level Performance.
“The IRF Board of Trustees represents a diverse range of experience, perspectives, and roles in the incentive industry,” says Alt in an IRF statement. “We are so pleased to be adding three new members to our Board of Trustees. Through their committee work, these individuals have already contributed to the mission and vision of the IRF. As we evolve as an organization, we further advance the industry by providing accessible and actionable research and education to an ever-growing audience.”
Joining the IRF Board of Trustees are: Rudy Garza, Vice President of Operations, Brightspot Incentives & Events; Rutger Hoorn, Vice President, Global Sales & Strategic Partnerships, Ovation Global DMC, and Lynn Randall, Senior Strategy Director, InVision Communications.
The new Treasurer & Secretary is Morgan Crain, Senior Program Manager, Reward and Recognition, Rubrik. Member at Large is Chris Johnson, Director – Global Travel, Enterprise Events, and Sports Partnerships, Land O’Lakes. Immediate Past Chair is Jim Kelley, Vice President, Marketing & Industry Relations, Fern Expo & Events.
The following individuals are continuing their terms on the IRF Board of Trustees:
- Cosimo Bruzzese, Vice President of Business Development, Global Sales, PRA
- Min Choi, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Germania Insurance
- Karen Devine, CEO & Founder, 3D Cruise Partners
- David Gould, Managing Director, Europe, 360 Insights
- Sarah Haines, Senior Vice President Event Management, ITA Group
- Patricia Kerr, Associate Vice Presdent, Meeting & Event Management, Nationwide
- Kelsey Nicol, Director of Business Development, North America, Mutika, an Experience Management Company
- Jennifer O’Mara, Account Director, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Amy Rippelmeyer, Global Luxury Account Executive, Marriott International Luxury Brands
- Chris Ruane, Vice President, Meetings and Incentives, Accor Hotels.
- Richelle (Taylor) Suver, Chief Revenue Officer, One10 Marketing
For the latest news delivered by via email, subscribe here.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.