IRR Industry Town Hall Meeting May 10 on One of the World's Largest Unknown Businesses
Incentive, recognition, gifting, and loyalty programs touch the lives of almost every consumer, employee, donor, or volunteer, and yet few people have any idea that these programs are part of a formal field and business discipline.
Members of the Incentive, Rewards, Recognition (IRR) industry were invited to join a town hall meeting to discuss the fact that the field remains largely unknown; the implications and impact on both organizational users and solution providers, and what can be done about it if anything. The event is produced by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance and its Brand Media Coalition education, outreach, and its advisory outsourcing organization.
The event is based in part on the findings from this recent article in RRN: Special Report—Is the IRR Field One of the Biggest Unknown Industries?
Click here for a recording and summary of the show.
The open dialog is designed to crowdsource ideas on why and how the IRR industry can effectively educate key audiences on its value proposition and resources. It will be kicked off by a short panel discussion with representatives from the human resources, marketing, as well as a brand, master fulfillment company, incentive, and recognition company, including:
Outside perspectives from:
• Steven Simmons, Senior Director, Association of National Advertisers
• Tyrone Smith, Global Head of People Analytics & Insights, Udemy
• Meryl Moss, President, Meryl Moss Media, marketing and publicity
• Allan Schweyer, Chief Research Advisor, Incentive Research Foundation; Chief Research Officer, Center for Human Capital Innovation
• Darwin Hanson, CEO, Talent Management Evolution, a compensation and human capital analytics firm
Industry perspectives from:
• Dean Mutter, Vice President of Sales, Luxe Incentives (formerly in charge of incentives for several leading firms)
• Jeff Dalton, CEO, Founder, Paramax
• Lincoln Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, HMI Performance Incentives
• Corey Wolfe, Director of Sales, Links Unlimited
• Mike May, President, Brightspot Incentives and Events
• Paul Hebert, Program Design Advisor, industry blogger
• Sandra Daniel, Founder and CEO, Fire Light Group Sandra Daniel, Founder and CEO, Fire Light Group
• An overview and discussion about an issue and its impact on anyone with an interest in the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field.
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.