In a sign that some recognition companies are taking a more holistic approach to employee engagement, Inspirus LLC and The Happiness Index announce a new partnership to offer North American organizations a unified technology platform that the companies believe delivers a pioneering combination of employee recognition, engagement and happiness tracking. Click here for the announcement.
Inspirus, a Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Company, focuses on employee engagement and “is known for its rewards and recognition technology,” according the company statement. “The Connects platform helps organizations ensure their employees feel connected, valued and appreciated, creating a positive team culture that boosts morale and improves retention.The Happiness Index’s award-winning employee engagement and happiness platform uses neuroscience-backed methodology to measure the factors employees need to thrive at work. This real-time employee feedback empowers organizations to drive cultural change and improve employee satisfaction.”
Together, Inspirus says, this strategic partnership will provide organizations with “an end-to-end employee engagement solution by integrating The Happiness Index employee voice and feedback tools directly inside the Connects platform. The collaboration will create a unique Recognition Impact Index that will give human resources teams and leaders a greater understanding of what their employees think and feel about their recognition programs. Organizations using the Inspirus SaaS-based Connects platform will then be well-equipped to use data-driven business intelligence to transform their people strategy, creating thriving workplace cultures powered by high levels of employee engagement and happiness and delivering a more complete employee experience.”
Co-founder and Co-CEO of The Happiness Index, Matt Phelan, says: “We are super excited to partner with another leading tech business that shares our values and vision of ‘Freedom to Be Human.’ Strategically this partnership will be great for our customers and help both companies to continue to expand globally and to make the world of work happier and more productive.”
“Inspirus is committed to helping our clients create great places to work that support their employees' needs,” says Tatiana Frierson, CEO at Inspirus and Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services USA. “By combining our platform with the neuroscience-based feedback platform from The Happiness Index, we’ll be able to transform how we help the world’s leading companies retain their most important asset, their people.”
“Adding this dimension into Connects will help companies address employee turnover and satisfaction challenges,” says Theresa Harkins-Schulz, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Inspirus, Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services, USA. “By giving employees a voice to share how they are feeling, at scale, we will empower our clients to truly hear their workforce, address challenge areas and work to build a culture where everyone feels valued, connected and has a deep sense of belonging.”
For the latest news delivered by via email, subscribe here.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.