The advisory board of experts will provide ongoing input into the service offerings and processes of this leading provider of digital and loyalty solutions for local retailers, says Klosebuy Founder Frank Fennell IV.
“To announce such a strong leadership team of experts to help carry our vision is such an honor.” says Frank Fennell, President & CEO. Klosebuy is a distributed marketing platform that links a community by connecting local businesses to the residents. "During the course of my career, I have strived to surround myself with the smartest and most experienced people possible. I always set the bar high; however, the Advisors that we have assembled significantly exceeded my expectations.”
Klosebuy, a national provider of digital loyalty, engagement, and promotional solutions for retailers, has assembled a team of experts representing the interests of its key stakeholders. Advisors are: Jan Rogers Kniffen, former Senior Vice President of Finance and Treasurer at May Co. and Board Chair; John Ebann, Executive Vice President and Secretary, Universal Meridian, Cary Ichter, Managing Partner Ichter Davis LLC & Legal; Charmaine Tang, Senior Client Strategist, BNY Mellon); Cicely Simpson, Founder and CEO, Summit Public Affairs; Duncan Bureau, past President, Air Canada ; Preston Edmondson, Managing Partner at Trinity Fund Partners; Mark McClellan most recently Dunkin’ Brands Vice President of Development East, and Hap Brakeley, previous Chief Growth Officer, Americas, at dentsu.
Explains Frank Fennell, “In today’s environment, businesses need additional tools to engage current customers while attracting new customers as well. The moment a business is added to the Klosebuy platform, it instantly receives a web and mobile app presence. The local consumers can then find the business, see its advertisements, earn points, and share offers on social media with a single touch. With Klosebuy’s digital marketing and loyalty program, engaging local customers has never been easier or more affordable.”
Says Jan Rogers Kniffen, “I am very excited to Chair the Board for Klosebuy. Shoppers want to buy locally. They want to support their local community. They want to feel like the store that they are shopping in is their store. Klosebuy makes all of that possible and accessible at a very affordable price for the hometown retailer.” Adds Duncan Bureau, “Having known and worked with Frank Fennell for 20 plus years, I am excited to work with Klosebuy and his extremely capable team. Klosebuy is going to disrupt the loyalty space with a powerful platform that allows locally owned, operated, or franchised businesses to take advantage of a loyalty solution that will deliver revenue results and enhance customer relationship solutions at a fraction of the cost of building it themselves. This is a shop local effort that will contribute to the rebuilding of communities and entrepreneurs in America.”
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.