Incentive Concepts Launches New Event Card Packaging
According to the latest Incentive Federation survey, US organizations spent about $176 billion on tangible merchandise and travel rewards in 2021, a large percentage of which was purchased at retail, when research indicates that program design and rewards experience services available only through the IRR (Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition) field offer the greatest impact on engagement.
Two leaders in the IRR industry, one focused on travel and the other on merchandise, have launched new services to enhance the experience.
Motivation Excellence says it’s taking the incentive group travel experience to the next level with Inspire!, “a fully customizable and personalized mobile travel site that includes: company branding; personalized air, land, and event itineraries; airline and customs information; text messaging alerts, interactive photo gallery.”
In the announcement, Brad Hecht, Vice President of Travel, says, “This is something no other incentive company has at their disposal. The personalized itineraries are a game changer for our industry. Plus, we can customize the app in a number of ways to make it truly unique to our clients’ needs and travel destination.” Click here to view the video.
Motivation Excellence describes itself as “a performance improvement agency. We use a variety of award solutions to inspire extraordinary performance among our clients’ participants. Through a deep dive into each client’s particular situation, we develop a comprehensive plan to meet goals and drive peak ROI.”
Says David Jobes, President, and CEO of Motivation Excellence, “I’m extremely confident Inspire adds incredible value to our travel programs. Our own people built it and it’s already part of the travel solution; there’s not an upcharge for this technology. This represents our commitment to our clients and their most deserving participants.”
According to a company announcement, Event Gifting by Incentive Concepts makes it easy to personalize the gifting experience at live events. “Each employee, or customer or business partner, receives an Event Card. They can use it to select the gift of their choice, in the size and color that best suits their tastes. And they can do so on their own terms.”
The company says that each Event Card is enclosed in polished packaging that reads, “A Special Gift for You” to pique the recipient’s curiosity and provide a chance to unwrap the card. The interior of the packaging can be personalized even further with a special, customized message. This ensures every moment of the gift-giving experience is memorable.”
Recipients redeem their Event Cards on a “customizable website that can include an organization’s logo and company messaging….Instead of buying gifts that your team may or may not appreciate, simply choose a budget and give your participant access to products from several notable brands…A dedicated staff will handle every aspect of your event. Once the recipients redeem their cards, the event gifts are shipped safely and in a timely manner." The company says each Event Card is enclosed in polished packaging that reads “A Special Gift For You.”
For More Information
Sky Z. Capriolo, Strategic Marketing Manager
For the latest news delivered by via email, subscribe here.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.