The unexpected demand for travel despite Covid-19 suggests that the travel industry will experience an unprecedented surge when the pandemic is behind us. Pulse Experiential Travel certificates are designed to provide employees, customers, and supply chain partners an unforgettable experience at one of their favourite events or to indulge a passion or pastime.
The goal of Pulse awards, says Marc Matthews, Pulse Experiential Founder, is to enable participants to clearly visualize a goal they can work toward at a fixed budget for the company that carries no cost unless the goal is achieved.
Here are some upcoming events for which Pulse Experiential can offer experiences for any stakeholder. Please note the dates are subject to change, but that the certificates are good for three years.
March 7, 2022: Academy of Country Music Awards Show and After Party
Country Music's party of the year brings an entire weekend of fun to Las Vegas. The music starts with ACM Party for a Cause, a three-day all-star concert series at MGM Fairgrounds featuring many leading artists. Then the actual Annual Academy of Country Music Awards Ceremony is held at the MGM Grand. The package includes:
- Four day, three-night Five Star accommodations at the MGM Grand Casino (or similar hotel) for the Academy of Country Music Awards Show any time prior to Dec. 31, 2024 (based on availability.)
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes.
- Passes to the ACM Party for a Cause Concert.
- Tickets to the Academy of Country Music Award Show.
- Two passes to the Academy of Country Music Show's Official All-Star Jam After-Party.
- Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades, or activities
The Derby has become the best-known horse race in North America and attracts the top three-year-olds from all over the country. Today, the Kentucky Derby serves as the crown jewel of the Triple Crown, drawing millions of spectators worldwide. For many, it is the prime example of what horse-racing once was, and what it could be, for years to come. The package includes:
- Four-day, three-night hotel accommodations at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Louisville, KY. (or similar hotel) any time prior to Dec. 31, 2024 (based on availability.)
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes.
- Two 1st Floor Clubhouse tickets in Sections 113-115 to the Kentucky Oaks race on Friday and the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.
- Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.